Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween School Treat

Sorry -
I new this blog would haunt me - I have been sooo busy with kids, cheer and school!  The great news - my dd Sammy's cheer team has taken 1st in their 2 competitions thus far - so I guess the time and dedication has paid off -- we are headed for the three-peat this weekend -
Go Rams!

Today however I waant to show off the latest craft.  Sammy has to bring a healthy snack to school for Halloween - no more decorating hershey bars.  so we moved onto mini microwave popcorn bags.
I wrapped the bag in paper (not cardstock) - Hard to find cute halloween patterned paper that was NOT cardstock in short notice - so I went with solid brights.  I used Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge to cut the characters in 5" sizes - simple cuts and very easy to layer,  added a cutsie border to dress up the page and walah!
PS I got the fence sticky border at M this week - K&C Company - 40% off - and the Happy Halloween Stamp at J for $1!
PSS Lori I plan on bringing this cart to Arkansas next week!!

I will try to upload some single images this week.  Homecoming weekend - busy busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment