Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thanks Coach Soccer Card

Sorry - I have been soo busy with kids and track and kids and hockey and kids....

I have signed up for an embossing class over at My Creative Classroom.  I am familiar with embossing - but the class outline looked intriguing - and I love to learn new techniques.

We just started week 1 - Basics.

The instructor makes this beautiful butterfly card - I dont have that stamp and not really wanting to buy it - so I opted for a more practical theme  soccer.  Although the weather in the burgh has not been condusive to us even having a practice yet - I will get a jump start on my end of season thank you card!!  (karen I have the stamps if you want to borrow for your little ace soccer player!!)

Card is just white and green cardstock - corner roundeed and stamped the green with soccer balls and used clear EP.  The letters are cut from cricut, and the girl is stamped and pop dotted with a black EP -

No comments:

Post a Comment