Thursday, October 17, 2013

Suzy Q Scraps 2 kits to check out...

I am a little behind on some posts - It has been craaaazy!  I am finishing up a class at Scrapaneers.com (more details on that in another post).  I just learned that my company is splitting in two, my son got some crazy infection and we spent a night in the ER, all this in less than 7 days!

Spookilicious is one of my fave kits by Suzy Q Scraps, and I dug out Ashley's old homecoming pics to show it off -

My second LO (and this was done once before and  my computer crashed), It has been inside my head all week to re-make this LO using Suzy Q Scrap's You're my Everything collection.  I did the entire LO in PS not PSE, I think I am getting the hang of it!  I wanted to use masks for the large blended photo of Sydney.  It's lots of blue but I think his orange fur complements this kit so well. And really is a kit called "You're my everything just for people?  If chocolate complimented that blue - I may have scrapped that.




That's it for this week - hopefully by next Wed I can post what I have been learning over at Scrapaneers!

No comments:

Post a Comment