Monday, January 10, 2011

Catching up on Posts

Here are a few things I have been working on - Sorry for the delay in posting - I have been having some technical errors...

1st is a banner I made for Sammy and 1 for her friend Morgan (Morgan has one of the best moms ever and Sammy and Morgan spent about 3 consecutive days going back and forth from our house and Morgans over Christmas break - the girls helped with the folding and picking out of their colors of course!)

Paper is from Hobby Lobby - safari I think itis called "The paper Studio".  There is lots of glitter and glitter stickers -
just a fun banner for her.

This next is something I created before Turkey day - We are big Black riday Shoppers and were in need of a planner for our holiday shopping lists - gotta check them twice (or more, if you are old like me...).
there are many tabbed sections for lists, grab bags, do not forget, etc..., pockets for receipts, and extra pages for notes.  I made one for mom and 1 for sis-in-law... here is a small sneak of mine.

 (Ok more techie errors - maybe I will get pics up at another time)

No comments:

Post a Comment