Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have a week off - and I have been so excited to work on something new.  I have been stalking the simon says stamp blog and challenges for a while now - and I am really excited to enter my first ever online challenge.  Simon Says Stamp & Show holds weekly challenges (this time over Christmas it is 2 weeks) and it is a "Something from Yesteryear" theme.  How fun...  I love making banners for my front window, so here is my vintage "Believe" banner.  I hope you like it... Merry Christmas everyone.








2 comments:

  1. Hi there Dawn, wowzersss your vintage believe banner is absolutely georgous....wowzerss love the little deer and santa wowww Thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show and hope that you will join us again for the next challenge. Hugs and have a Happy New Year Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Dawn! You are amazing. I wish I had half the talent you have. :)

    ReplyDelete