Sunday, November 3, 2013

Free November Mini-digi-kit

For the past 8+ weeks I have been taking a class at Scrapaneers.  It is by Traci Reed and it is a digital designer class.  Let me say that I have always scrapped in PSE - because it was easy for me.  This class is for PSE or PS (although most techniques are better off using PS).  I learned soooo much in these 8 weeks that I don't even open PSE anymore.  The technique tips are great and I went from a super beginner to creating a mini kit in 8 weeks.  The lessons are invaluable and once you purchase them, you can review them for life (which for me is awesome because I have already re-watched every one)  I cant even say enough about how wonderful this class was - and at the end you have a one-on-one with Traci, she really is just an absolutely amazing person!

Even though this is not the kit I created in class ( I am saving that for December) - I wanted to start using some of my things - so here is my debut mini-kit (because I am not super fast at this it takes me a while to get a kit together, this is just a min-kit) and it is free! -

I hope to create monthly mini-kits that will carry through a full year for my own pocket pages.  You will see the browns, grays and blacks through the year and similar dated journal cards and subway art journal cards.  I love paint smudges so I have a few of those in each of the next few kits and I am working on adding other elements as I have time to do them.

This kit comes with a turkey that you can build to suit your style.  There are 7 different feathers textures, and 2 bodies to choose from.

Enjoy - (click for papers)  -  (click for journal cards)    -    (click for embellishments, word-art & turkey)


No comments:

Post a Comment