Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Painted Nest Challenge for March

Suprise! i completed another Painted Nest Challenge over at Scrapbook Graphics.  The Art Journal/Mixed Media format allows me to scrap freely, no templates, no rules, no kit restraints - anything goes (minus the few items you need for the challenge, color scheme, and 3 freebies you need to include).  It is so inspiring at the end of the month to browse thru the gallery and see everyones interpretation of the elements.  This month the butterfly (just one  hee hee), the heart (which looks like the paint splat on my layout) and the blue ticket I have tucked in the layers are the key elements.
 I was super inspired by the saying from Elinor Roosevelt, that I may have to use that one again somewhere soon!
(PS I got a GSO on this layout, and anytime I get a comment from Rachel at Captivated Visions (love her kits) it is always a humble but pleasant suprise!).

anywho - here is the LO. (and a quick tip  when you have multiple items like the butterfly spray - mix up those shadows.  don't make them all the same - or all going the same direction... )




No comments:

Post a Comment