Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Get Messy Art Journal

I was thinking about tat script writing, I haave 2 classes/groups that I want to take.

  1. Studio Calico - Life scripted.  This has been on my wish list since it was released last year.  Just not in the budget yet.  Maybe after cheer season.  
  2. The next is a year-long project over at cayleegrey.com.  It is her Get Messy Art Journal project.  I just signed up and cant wait to play along all year.  I hope to gain some new skills, practice some I desperately need to work on, but mostly to have a release from the stresses of work lately.  Plus it is only $25 for a lifetime membership - I 'm in.
Here is my cover page.... i cant decide what type of Journal I want to use, so I just grabbed come Canson paper I have on hand, cut it in half and I will play along on 6x9 sheets for this year.  I plan to bind them in December into a book. Going with the flow....

Started with the acrylic, stamp technique from Wilna's class... (because I love the look, and because I had extra paint  leftover from yesterday's homework).

Come play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment