Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Adams Acres Design Team! - yay me!!

I was recently chosen to be a design team member for the super talented Charity Adams of Adams Acres.  I am super thrilled to have the opportunity to use her files and show off some fun crafts along the way!

Charity Adams creates svg files for software like Make the Cut and Sure Cuts a Lot or other die cut machines.  You can find her items and blog here at Adams Acres, and you can watch what the talented members (me included (yay)) of her design team here at Die Cut Designer.

My first task was to create something using these cutest dinosaurs that Charity created, you can find them here.  Here is what I created...

First I made a card, using Deja Views Baby Girl paper, I distressed the edges and added some bling with the stickles.  Certain parts needed some dimension via pop dots!





Secondly (is that a word?) I made a sippy cup for my friend, Gretchen's baby boy Connor.  I cut 3 dinos out of primary colored vinyl and stuck them on the cup - super easy & so fun!


I hope you enjoy, and please take a minute to check out Adams Acres and Die Cut Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment