Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Below is the gift we have for Sammy's teacher -
There are quite a few components and I am afraid I didn't take any pictures - (I was pushing the deadline to get it done).  After I handed it off Jo Anne was so kind to send some pictures and a nice note about it to the class parents. 




Her teacher loves to garden, so this all started with a black planters box, that I painted green and distressed. Jo Anne went to the class and got each child's fingerprints in red and yellow and we made ladybugs and bumble bees out of them and added their names.  The box was painted with clear crackle and sprayed.    Next we purchased some seeds, gardening tools and gloves.  Made a few paper accordion flowers and rolled some extra cash into "grass".  We purchased some gift cards, and each child completed a small sentiment for the teacher.  I added a picture of each child with their sentiment in the small mini-book.  Each page of the book was decorated with coordinating paper - inked edges and cricut cut bugs from the paisley and Disney princess cartridges.

I hope that she enjoys her gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment