Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011 (List It!_1)

I threw out the List It! Holidays challenge - Here is my Father's day submission.  I did a digital page (they are so much faster!) I got a free template from Free Digital Scrapbooking, and modified it (a lot!) - but that is why I love sketches - they give me the jump start of inspiration I need. 

We did the world tour on Sunday - I saw my pap, my father and Dan and his father.  It was great seeing everyone.  I gathered a ton of pics of my father, grandfather and even his dad - I can't wait to start sorting threw them - I love old black and white pictures - they are a window of mystery.

Happy Father's Day to all dads!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey your blog is not matching to my key word, ok nice your comment on your tour, meeting with your Father, Grand father and etc. May god bless you, your are happy meeting with elders and also my wishes for Father's Day. Actually my comment goes to software, web development tools that Joo-Templets. Also Happy father's day to your father.
    josephgiridhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete