From what I can gather this is the first of a series of 3 of these List IT! types of books -click here for a video from Ella about these lists and some sample ideas. There is a coupon code for 15% off - LISTMORE.
So I challenge anyone who wants to play along - starting with the next holiday (Starting with Father's day), or going back from start of 2011. I will post my pages as I get them done - Please feel free to add your page in the comments (and if you cant do that I will see 1. if I can create a gallery or 2. send them to me and I will upload). Should be an easy way to stay on top of the year, (personally I will probly be adding these to my Project Life, but I can see maybe the possibility of a 2012 mini-book??)
from Ella's website:
List It! journaling guides make it easier than ever to write about your life! These printable, prompted, journaling lists are gorgeously designed and creatively imagined—perfect for use on scrapbook pages, mini-albums, notebooks, and handmade list journals.
Some of the 94 prompts in List It! Holiday Edition are obvious and universal, others are quirky and unique. But they're all inspired by major events on the calendar, from winter to spring to Valentine’s Day to Christmas.
The Options are Endless:
Watch our short List It! videos for extra information and ideas!
- Print a single list to use as a journaling spot on a scrapbook page.
- Choose just your favorite lists to print for your own customized list notebook.
- Let these lists inpsire fresh, creative journaling for all of your holiday-related scrapbook layouts this year.
- Print all the lists and bind them into a notebook. Pull out your notebook on each major holiday throughout the year—the perfect reminder that it's time reflect on your life and record important details and memories.
- Print the lists back-to-back, or print a sheet of extra lines on the back sides of each list for extra writing space!
- Trim a handful of lists to 4 x 6, pair them with 4 x 6 photos, and create a simple, stylish mini-album.
NOTE: We have two more List It! journaling guides coming later this month, on these themes: everyday life and childhood memories!