Sunday, July 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom.

Can I say that I have the best mom - then again, who doesn't?  She has her ups and downs but she has put up with me for 29-years again and again, and I cant complain.  She is that kind of mom that goes above and beyond for Christmas, because that is what she loves to do.  One that is there to help ya in however she can... and also the mom who when you tell her you work until 530 and will be over afterwards... calls at 535 to see where you are... (ok she has a few little faults), but she is my mom and I love her dearly.

I quickly made up this card for her, although we are planning a better suprise that just this card and some flowers - it is her 70th after all!  that's a biggie.

You all however will just have to like viewing the card... sorry - no cake for you. :)


the "happy" cut file is from Just Jame storyteller July kit.  the hearts are also from June's kit, but I removed the box around them and created this rounded box.  The "birthday" was cut from bebas font on vinyl.  it is just easier to place one piece of vinyl, than all of those little individual letters...

I printed the rainbow paint from Just Jaime storyteller june collection onto vellum, and taped it on the inside of the cutout - to give a stained glass effect.

Tied it up with a ribbon and done.

(I shouldn't feel guilty because it really didn't take much effort to create... should I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment