Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 4th project life w/ new video tutorial!

I LOVED having an extra day to celebrate this weekend (Anytime we get a free 3-day weekend is AWESOME) - Thank you USA for this one!!  This weekend we hit 3 different bonfires... must be the theme of the holiday party season.




























Few things on this page... the JULY 4th word art was a freebie from Traci Reed Designs - she can be found at the Sweet Shoppe and her blog is here....  The "love" wood veneer is part of the Freckled Fawn monthly kit. And the middle left is a screenshot of some of my daughter's tweets for the day.  I cant always be around my kids but I like to capture something from them each week.

The 4x6 filler card "USA love" is a product of Just Jaimee Storyteller May and July kits.. I created a video below that shows how I designed this in Silhouette studio.








No comments:

Post a Comment