Friday, September 19, 2014

Kudos Crafty Steals.com!!

I am a sucker for a good daily deal.  I have a gmail account that gets populated every morning and I have fun seeing what is on special.  I think it is a great concept and I have purchased from many of them... with that said, there are some bad, some good, and there are some great ones!!!

I have been watching Crafty Steals.com.  I have never purchased from them b/c I was duped y a similar website a while back.   However, I am a crafter, so I lurk...(not to mention I have so many products, I really try to limit myself, not sure my husband would agree to that statement.).  This  Tuesday I received an email for these cutest Heidi Swapp stamps below (perfect for my project life).  I couldn't resist!


I was still leary so I just purchased as a guest, I still haven't created a login yet :(. 
By noon I had received an email that they processed my order.
Yesterday (Thursday) I came home to a package in my mail with my stamps.
They are cute and awesome - and I am psyched to start using them!!


bottom line....I will so shop with them again.

(BTW I am still waiting on a daily deal that I purchased the week before from Living Social Deals.com.  I have not received any shipping notices at this point (maybe I need to log in to see them, but I like even more that I didnt have to chase down my Crafty Steal deal shipping details).
Just a note, CraftySteals.com is  also a partner with a SimplySteals.com.  I have not tried them yet - but I have a feeling if something irrestible comes by - I will have my wallet ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment