Monday, September 29, 2014

M3 Challenge and GSO standout

I took a little break from my PL to participate in the Mixed Media Monthly (M3) challenge at The-Lilypad on Friday.  I opened up the club kit this month (yes I am behind it came out a week or two ago... ugh!)  When I opened up the masks one in particular brought me back to creating artwork as a kid with crayons.... we would color a rainbow of colors on the paper - then cover it all up with black crayon.... then scratch off the black to see all the magical colorful goodness underneath... That's what I hoped to accomplish below - and I guess I did something right I received a GSO (Gallery Stand Out) for it.  So Thrilled!!!


There is some journaling hidden under the black and the colors below - just a note to my kids to shine on!  The wordart with the stitching is an M3 add on - from Little Butterfly Wings - super cute!  the rest is from the M3 September kit minus the staples - they are Just Jaimee October Storyteller kit.  I love these - used them 3x already!

No comments:

Post a Comment