Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Room LO

I spent a wonderful week with Kerri Bradford (not really personally) but taking her new Design Secrets Class (found here).  I bought my Silhouette a few weeks ago and didn't open it for 2 weeks - I was terribly intimidated.  Not sure why - I have mastered my Cricut - but this new machine scared me.

There was a sale I found on another blog that led me to KBS and a discount on her classes.  I signed up for 3 classes and sat on my butt for a full weekend.  Come Sunday night, I was off and running on the Silhouette.  Kerri makes things very easy to understand, walks you through the Silhouette step-by-step, and you get some great freebies too!  This class was no different, I found it extremely helpful, and by the end of the class day 1 I created this little baby to scrap my daughter's room makeover.

I think it will be perfect too to scrap my older daughters college apt.room - why not? - I sized it 3x4 so I could add it to project life. (you can copy the jpeg and bring it into SCAL or Silhouette Studio).  I hope you can find a cool use for it too.


Here is my LO - also created in Silhouette Studio - how cool! (Kerri's class will provide the template and walk you through how this is done) then I have my entire Lo ready to cut - pics are all sized to fit my page, and I have a game plan ready to go - OH! and my journal card gets printed and cut - easy peasy.






No comments:

Post a Comment