Friday, January 3, 2014

Goals & FOCUS

A few things have been on my mind starting the new year - Goals - Resolutions, etc... what do I want to achieve this year?  I have a crazy year ahead with work & family.  And with all that I have happening I needed to participate in Ali Edward's One Little Word project  - and really get my "focus" on this year.  I want to focus on work and my career - with the split of my company I think that focus could possibly determine my future state of employment.  I love scrapping and being on Suzy Q Scraps design team, so of course I need to focus on what she is expecting of me.  I need to focus on our finances, with 2 vacations planned, braces for my daughter, and 2 kids in college... a little more attention to tightening the belt is a necessity that I don't want to lose "focus" of.  I am down 20#, so I cant stop focusing on my weight loss, not now. And I know that I need to focus more on my family needs and my personal spiritual needs.  Focus just seems like this is my mantra for the year - I need to buckle down.... (and yes - get focused).

My pages 1 and 2 of the project are below.  (these will go back-to-back in the same page protector in my book). The kit is (of course) from Suzy Q Scraps- Memory & Moments, I love the colors and how versatile this kit is, and hope to complete whatever the year's project brings with this same kit..  Suzy Q also has a Goals add on kit that matches perfectly and I have pulled a few elements out of there too.  You can grab these kits here and here...





No comments:

Post a Comment