Friday, January 3, 2014

We are headed to St Thomas!

This Christmas our dear Aunt surprised the entire family with a trip to St Thomas.  What a gift! All 9 kids and 8 adults will be taking a trip next December and headed to the Bahamas.  The adults have been there before, in fact Dan and I are headed there again earlier in the year (before we knew this second trip was planned).  I am thrilled that the kids will have the opportunity to see what amazing things God has created in this big world out there.

I want to document the trip from beginning to end, so in collaboration with The Lilypad's month of challenges - this was the best way I could think of to kick it off!  (need some inspiration to get scrapping?  click over here to see what this Month of Challenges is all about).  I know It's day 3, I have 2 more to get done asap... come play along - there are prizes!

My first LO was a blind scrap (follow the rules laid out) - the kit is One Little Bird, Candid (minus the string, that is from OLB, Unstoppable.



No comments:

Post a Comment