Monday, January 20, 2014

TLP MOC day 12

I have been traveling and I am now playing catch up - I have 8 days to get caught up, so expect a few pages here in the next few days.  Why?  well now it is personal.  I CAN do this!

I love travel kits, I don't know why, maybe because I love to travel, or I just like the colors and vintage style most of them come in.  I don't scrap that way - but I love the look.  "You like old stuff" Sammy tells me when we are shopping.  It's the nostalgia I guess?  Maybe I am getting old.

Here's a page for the challenge (Combining Templates) - I never combined templates before, just never thought about it - I like it!

the challenge in the forum is here (you have to be registered) - you can get the 2 templates from Amy Martin Designs, and play along.  The kit I used in Pink Reptile designs - Wanderlust.  I can't lie I got this kit in the Daily Digi - Digi files.  Best Deal in Digi!


No comments:

Post a Comment