Saturday, January 25, 2014

MOC 15-18

I have some catching up to do - It's gonna be a weekend of scrapping (yay).

Here are the next 4 challenges and their credits...


































Day 15, was a scraplift challenge.  The page I scraplifted is below, The kits I used are both by Michelle Godin, Blustery day and  Love and Light.  i was totally inspired by the die-cut page.

 Day 16 is an Inspiration page.  A piece of art was given as inspiration.  I was inspired by the buildings and the text.  I choose to scrap NY City, and pulled in that alpha style.  I will need to go back and finish a second page to this one, I had so many more photos.


The template is a Suzy Q Scraps, Simple Story Grids #9 and the elements are from J larson, Big Apple.  Amy Wolff, Itsy Bitsy Alpha #1 is what I used for the New York title.

Day 17 is just to scrap a recent photo, I choose to scrap the latest trip we took to Indy for cheer. (the one that put me behind in these challenges...) 


Kit is by Sahlin Studio & Sugarplum Paperie collab called Life as we Know It.  The filmstrip is from M Mullens.

The day 18 challenge is 2013 Year in Review.  A lot happened, I could post a YIR for each kid and still not capture everything. (the kit is another cllab "Take Note" by Studio Basic and Pink Reptile Designs)







No comments:

Post a Comment